RGP’s team of 25 high-performing consultants helped our client to transform their Finance organization and modernize their enterprise platforms, supporting the initiative with organizational design, data modeling and management, and process transformation.
What We Did
- Helped redesign the Finance organization to be fit for purposes once the transformation was implemented and transitioned to business as usual.
- Transformed multiple process streams, including R2R, GFR (goods for resale), GSNFR (goods not for resale), treasury and assets management.
- Supported strategy definition and data modeling for transition to new structure.
- Mobilized integrated teams (25 consultants) to support key work streams such as functional business processes, data quality and governance.
- Enabled our client to reduce costs, improve controls and enable data-driven decisions.
- Provided significant negotiation and stakeholder management capabilities to drive delivery benefits and identified areas for concern or improvement.
- Provided baselines for data quality and provided data remediation and tracking to ensure there was no derogation.
- Established the data governance framework to protect data and knowledge.