RGP leveraged our proprietary source-to-pay (S2P) methodology and category excellence approach to perform an in-depth assessment and develop an implementation roadmap, enabling our Client to reduce cycle time, optimize technology and human capital, and reduce vendor risk.
Our Client wanted to conduct an end-to-end assessment of their S2P process to evaluate overall performance, identify gaps and provide recommendations for optimization.
What We Did
- Recommended a future state design strategy, goals and objectives, with a focus on maximizing effectiveness and efficiency, optimizing cost structures and management, improving internal customer satisfaction and mitigating risk.
- Incorporated industry-standard and best practices for S2P strategy, priorities, organizational structure, risks and dependencies.
- Redesigned metrics and use of a shared service model.
- Deployed spend analysis processes to identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Reduced cycle time by 20%.
- Maximized current technology and developed a right-sized resource model.
- Identified $5M in potential savings through spend analysis, improved PO and invoice processing time, an optimized internal and supplier performance metric system, and reduced vendor risk.