RGP was engaged to lead an enterprise-level organizational change management initiative for our Client, ensuring user adoption of the new S/4HANA standards and ways of working. Our engagement included human impacts of an employee user base scattered across North and South America.
Our Client upgraded to S/4 HANA as part of a broader strategic initiative to modernize and optimize their technologies and global processes for future expansion. The stakes were high in needing extensive change management leadership and training to ensure adoption from an employee user base spread across two continents.
What We Did
- Led the change management team of nine consultants, including strategic planning and execution of the OCM deliverables and key activities; reporting directly to project leaders and sponsors.
- Assessed key stakeholder needs in order to identify any areas of resistance and align around their respective change management and other support requirements.
- Identified and mitigated the change impacts that directly affected the people across our Client’s organization.
- Designed, developed and deployed a detailed strategic communication plan that encompassed all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensured that all security and access levels were correctly mapped and then accurately migrated.
- Designed and implemented a comprehensive training curriculum empowering all employee users with the knowledge and resources required for full business continuity post go-live.
- Led end to end change management for a complex global S/4HANA transformation; engaged with key project and business leadership.
- Drove buy-in and commitment to the new S/4HANA changes through strategic communications for internal and external stakeholders.
- Designed and implemented training across multiple vehicles to develop capability for dozens of new business roles.