Our client prides themselves as a premier anti-aging products company that delivers exceptional customer experience. So imagine the panic when archaic technology crashed, putting their exclusively online business at risk and preventing them from meeting the high standards they set.
Our client needed to quickly improve the customer experience for their one million solely online customers by addressing performance/latency issues. AWS and RGP partnered to ensure a seamless migration from both a technology and organizational change management perspective.
What We Did
- Led an organizational assessment for IT, facilitated organizational design sessions and provided a gap analysis of the current structure, including new cloud roles and recommended skill sets.
- In conjunction with AWS, performed Migration Readiness and Planning (MRP), establishing change governance with a focus on business understanding and readiness.
- Created a Return on ChangeTM framework and playbook, together with AWS, to accelerate business adoption while minimizing negative impacts on business performance.
- Designed and developed a cloud migration playbook with 68 artifacts, tools, methods, instructions and templates to support the digital transformation, including migration assessment, migration planning and migration deployment efforts.
- Identified a critical gap, leading our client to create a new Chief Transformation Officer role to foster cloud adoption.
- Managed the change to the new cloud environment by aligning IT and business leadership and developed a change agent network to support the 1,500 employees who were impacted by these changes.