A Fortune 50 energy company undertook a major review of their operations. Despite strong overall financial performance, they initiated several cost reduction strategies across business units and launched a major restructuring within its global Procurement and global IT organizations.
RGP supported our Client’s Business Transformation initiatives by providing Change Management services across multiple programs and workstreams. Our human-first approach to partnering with our Client helped transform their service delivery capabilities and way of working.
What We Did
- Designed programs in support of our Client’s Procurement function to increase organizational capabilities, efficiency and functional excellence through people, process and technology solutions.
- Created the Program Management Office (PMO) and the appropriate Change infrastructure.
- Developed and deployed Change Management and Communications strategies and operational plans to support the overall service delivery transformation program.
- Established reliable operations and effective cost management while helping employees adjust to the new organizational structure.
- Standardized, consolidated and automated our Client’s Procurement organization from serving a limited number of business lines (two) to functioning as an enterprise-wide function.
- Improved business practices, newly embedded behaviors and increased focus on cost and timing efficiencies.
- Increased effectiveness and efficiency of Procurement organization and better positioned them to manage the expanded workload (either with the same or fewer resources).