A global medical and vaccine manufacturer engaged with RGP to assess their order-to-cash (O2C) and procure-to-pay (S2P) processes. But based on our supply chain expertise, we recommended a more holistic diagnostic, including root cause analysis, so that more sustainable solutions could be developed.
While implementing SAP as part of a finance and accounting transformation, our medical manufacturing Client uncovered significant reliability and performance issues related to their O2C and S2P processes. They asked RGP to review processes and make recommendations for remediation.
What We Did
- Completed a six-week diagnostic assessment, identified root causes and delivered a remediation plan with quick wins.
- Created an implementation roadmap to help enable the future state.
- Facilitated future state design workshops with key stakeholders.
- Wrote project charters and plans for each of the 25 identified remediation projects.
- Managed or delivered on most of these projects, specifically for O2C.
- Remediated more than 75% of identified issues (100% in O2C and approximately 50% in S2P).
- Delivered measurable improvements across each of the metrics that were evaluated to determine remediation effectiveness.