After completing an IPO, our Client needed to select an equity administration platform and integrate administration with their broker as well as work out share movement logistics—all before the six-month lock-up expired for employees to sell their holdings.
With a short window of time between IPO and lockup expiration, our Client sought RGP’s help to make smart decisions about their equity administration plan and ensure the funds transfer process went smoothly.
What We Did
- Helped our Client choose an equity administration platform and then implemented the system.
- Scrubbed data and made sure it was complete, then loaded the approved data into the system and reconciled it.
- Coordinated the process with the selected broker and transfer agent bank.
- Advised our Client on the funds transfer process and documented the process.
- Completed the entire process before the six-month lock-up expired.
- Empowered employees to execute plan transactions immediately following the lock-up expiration.