RGP helped two industry leaders create a new Joint Venture, with plans to go to market more efficiently, by integrating manufacturing and distribution networks.
Our clients faced a complex series of transactions, including separate carve-outs and then integration of the two related businesses into a new joint venture entity while maintaining sales, avoiding disruptions to their people and achieving synergistic savings.
What We Did
- Provided a team of 22+ finance, IT and HR consultants who understand the people and business needs of both companies – designing tools and templates to enable a smooth transition into a single organization.
- Established an Integration Management Office (IMO) with workstreams including Sales, Customer Service, Finance, HR, IT, and Strategic Planning.
- Identified a Target Operating Model that would support the organization through its next level of growth, aligning people, processes and systems with integration objectives.
- Helped our Client achieve its projected synergies of $30 million, three years ahead of schedule, as opposed to five years initially modeled by their Corporate Development organization.
- Implemented synergy tracking and enhanced dashboard capabilities for ongoing reporting requirements to the Board.
- “I have learned through this process how quickly things can be accomplished when a good plan and a committed, talented team come together.” – CEO