With a hybrid team of Legal Operations, Supply Chain, and Finance and Accounting consultants, RGP pulled the right people together to help a Fortune 100 entertainment group successfully implement a lifecycle contract management system on a global basis.
After multiple false starts by other providers, the legal team at a Fortune 100 entertainment group came to RGP for help implementing and rolling out an enterprise lifecycle contract management system across five global regions.
What We Did
- Provided project management and supported execution of critical workstreams.
- Established a project communication approach, vehicles and channels, and drafted communications as required, and managed the project to create detailed regional communication plans.
- Delivered legal PM leadership and execution with business analysis support and managed business readiness councils.
- Created training strategy and approach, including training materials with regional training plans and schedules.
- Conducted train-the-trainer workshops for over 1,000 end users globally.
- Created a business readiness and change management strategy document and a project plan.
- Completed project on time across five global regions, including North America, Latin America, EMEA and APAC, impacting ~20 countries in 18 months.
- Identified key changes, impacts and issues, and developed plans to address, mitigate or communicate.
- Developed company-specific methodology for planning, organizing, assembling and managing resources from multiple parties.
- Enabled business readiness representatives to contribute effectively by delivering tailored tools to track progress and status, including “go/no-go” criteria, presentation templates, roll-out approach and readiness surveys.