What We Did
- Led the change management team of nine consultants, including strategic planning and execution of the OCM deliverables and key activities; reporting directly to project leaders and sponsors.
- Assessed key stakeholder needs in order to identify any areas of resistance and align around their respective change management and other support requirements.
- Identified and mitigated the change impacts that directly affected the people across our Client’s organization.
Designed, developed and deployed a detailed strategic communication plan that encompassed all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensured that all security and access levels were correctly mapped and then accurately migrated.
Designed and implemented a comprehensive training curriculum empowering all employee users with the knowledge and resources required for full business continuity post go-live.
- Led end to end change management for a complex global S/4HANA transformation; engaged with key project and business leadership.
- Drove buy-in and commitment to the new S/4HANA changes through strategic communications for internal and external stakeholders.
- Designed and implemented training across multiple vehicles to develop capability for dozens of new business roles.