What We Did
- Closely collaborated with our client to improve end-to-end processes, making the Finance organization of 3,500 global employees more efficient and effective.
- Partnered in creating the Global Project Management Office (PMO), joining with the newly established Change
- Management Office (CMO) to manage all program, project and people implications of the overall transformation strategy and execution.
- Developed and deployed the PM roadmap across 10 Transformation Office workstreams, assessed the initial PMO and recommended an improved governance model and through our trusted relationship, we staffed several key PM roles within the PMO.
The Transformation program is ongoing, and our client is realizing key accomplishments across various workstreams, including:
- Stronger PMO leadership and governance across the 10 workstreams
- New management reporting, budgeting and projection cloud tools
- New COEs and reconciliation automation
- Detailed project and business adoption plans were developed by area and region to ensure a smooth transition to the new processes and operating model.