As a long-term strategic partner, RGP provided project management support for our client’s enterprise transformation initiatives, building trusted relationships to drive organizational change. Together, we streamlined their Finance organization and optimized the return on their technology and automation investments.
What We Did
- Closely collaborated with our client to improve end-to-end processes, making the Finance organization of 3,500 global employees more efficient and effective.
- Partnered in creating the Global Project Management Office (PMO), joining with the newly established Change Management Office (CMO) to manage all program, project and people implications of the transformation strategy and execution.
- Developed and deployed PM roadmap across 10 Transformation Office workstreams, assessing the initial PMO and recommending an improved governance model.
- Staffed several key PM roles within the PMO.
- Enabled our client to transform their business across multiple workstreams and countries, through:
- Stronger PMO leadership and governance
- New cloud-based tools for management reporting, budgeting and projection
- New centers of excellence (COEs) and reconciliation automation
- Improved data governance and optimized processes.
- Supported a smooth transition to the new processes and operating model.
- Helped set the stage for the Finance organization to reduce costs by an anticipated $150+ million.