What We Did
- Provided templates as well as identified and costed 110+ transition services (forward and reverse) across 8 functions.
- Established Transition Services Agreement (TSA) governance to minimize post-close operational issues.
- Mobilized a cross-functional team to determine separation of order-to-cash for proper revenue tracking.
- Developed an IT operating model and separation plan that allowed the buyer to quickly stand up critical IT infrastructure.
- Provided tools to monitor risks and templates to accelerate development of separation plans for each function.
- Defined transition services early in the deal process to minimize post-close operational issues.
- Maintained control over process by establishing a broad SMO structure early in the deal process.
- Provided clarity on future operating model and separation plan, avoiding TSA exit delays and disruption to business as usual.
- Sustained IT-run business integrity while supporting a successful transition to the new ownership model.