What We Did
- Developed a robust CM roadmap across 10 workstreams, such as: Actuarial Modernization, Data Governance,
- Robotics and Automation, Cash Flow Automation, Operating Model Optimization and more.
- Designed and implemented a tailored strategy with change communications as an integral part of the program, in order to bring the change journey to life, reduce risks and ensure a smooth transition to new and sustainable ways of working.
- Conducted stakeholder assessments at all levels of the organization to market the changes, identify risks and needs of the stakeholders, and continually take the pulse of those being affected by the change.
- Aligned leadership from the C-Suite to all levels of leadership and management around the fundamental mission of the transformation.
- Transformed the Change COE into a formal Change Management Office (CMO), staying committed and focused on all people implications of the transformation.
- Conducted – and continue to support – capability assessments to identify current gaps and solutions for skills specific to the new ways of working in Finance to include more consultative, strategic and analytic work versus current state administrative ways of working.
- Aligned leadership from the C-Suite to all levels of leadership and management; as a continuous and evolving process, more leaders are added to the program, and more initiatives are launched.