Our client wanted to grow their onshore contract manufacturing capability through acquisitions but didn’t have the in-house HR expertise to perform due diligence on acquisition targets.
RGP became a trusted go-to resource for our contract manufacturing client providing HR due diligence enabling them to successfully acquire several new companies and achieve their growth objectives.
What We Did
- Led HR due diligence for four potential asset purchase transactions, focusing on HR infrastructure, staffing, culture, compensation, benefits, risks and post-close onboarding requirements.
- Submitted data requests, reviewed materials provided by the acquisition target and conducted in-person interviews with key leaders.
- Presented and summarized our findings and recommendations in a detailed due diligence report.
- Identified potential risks and recommended steps for mitigation, such as:
- Including protective terms in the purchase agreement.
- Imposing corrective actions via closing conditions.
- Completing integration planning prior to acquisition close.
- Enabled our Client to complete all four acquisitions as well as successfully onboarding employees and integrating HR processes.