One of the world’s leading auto manufacturers was implementing a high-profile integration program, involving multiple teams and partners across dozens of locations. We helped the company navigate this complex program toward a successful launch.
A market-leading global auto manufacturer undertook a multi-year, billion-dollar global systems integration program, requiring strong subject matter expertise and project management experience to support and manage multiple technical workstreams.
What We Did
- Supported the program with key team members, including an IS program manager and several senior project managers.
- Led multiple workstreams to develop key technologies and platforms, including internal systems and external partner platforms—all integrated to function as one seamless customer-facing set of services.
- Led program management for the Client’s architecture team during development and launch of future phases.
- Provided strong overall governance, technical and integration architecture oversight and vendor management support for a successful launch.
- Developed an effective approach for an integrated launch plan and execution.
- Enabled the Client to build a global communications network and a long list of in-vehicle safety and infotainment services that will connect vehicles cradle-to-grave.