Our client sought to drive consistent delivery through centralized project management (PM) and change management (CM) functions, while fostering greater transparency and better decision making through the project lifecycle.
Our team of project management and change management subject matter experts supported our Client’s goal to standardize execution of their global transformation projects, as well as analysis and reporting tools for project management.
What We Did
- Developed PM and CM methodologies (Waterfall and Agile), including standard processes, templates, quality assurance, digital tools and metrics reporting.
- Built a team of RGP resources with subject matter expertise in PM, CM, Agile, scrum, PMO support, and merger and acquisition (M&A) in 20+ global locations.
- Supported the client in identifying, qualifying, and securing resources at multiple levels, including executive, staff augmentation, and consulting, to serve in client leadership roles.
- Realized double-digit savings by staffing the right resources, ensuring a consistent and repeatable delivery model for the future.
- Improved transparency and fostered sound governance decisions by delivering a business intelligence (BI) solution for project management.
- Prioritized 30 in-flight global transformation programs/projects and established processes for demand management.