Our client’s technology department requested Agile and change management support to create a hybrid approach that incorporated relevant components of their existing “Project Management Excellence” framework.
What We Did
- Created a hybrid of our client’s existing project management methodology combined with an Agile framework.
- Applied change management concepts to drive departmental adoption of the hybrid approach.
- Developed and successfully made a business case for moving away from the client’s existing PM processes based on expected value.
- Monitored scrum team strength, removed barriers and managed cross-scrum integration.
- Enabled the technology department to conform to their internally mandated project management methodology, while taking advantage of an Agile approach.
- Created basis for sustainability of the new PM framework by embedding change management practices throughout the transformation.
- Ensured consistency among scrum teams while meeting the needs of stakeholders.