There is consensus within the healthcare industry that organizations investing in and adopting a digital-first strategy — which includes a focus on optimizing and automating the revenue cycle and implementing predictive analytics — will be better prepared to address risks and reap the greatest rewards in 2023 and beyond.
But choosing a digital strategy can present additional challenges and choices, particularly in identifying the best areas to invest in when modernizing and transforming processes and technologies.
Digital Transformation Trends for Providers and Payers
Sachin Dev of RGP Healthcare recently presented a webinar discussing the top technology trends in healthcare and the impact of those trends on both payers and providers, particularly in artificial intelligence, hyper-automation, and digital transformation.
With much of the pandemic behind us, are organizations still concerned about digitization, and if so, are they experiencing the anticipated benefits? Watch the replay to learn how your organization can take advantage of the many post-pandemic digital transformation trends affecting payers and providers now and in the future.
The webinar covers information on how the new healthcare environment will impact long-term, home health and hospice care, the best uses for generative AI, and how payers and providers can leverage intelligent automation. Some of the topics discussed include:
• What are the top healthcare trends for 2023-24?
• Understand how these trends create a force multiplier to ignite digital transformation
• Why digital investment must counter the “Quadruple Squeeze” of labor market shortages, global supply constraints, inflation, and revenue and margin decline
• What elements next-generation technology solutions must have
• Why talent is the new “digital currency”
• Why organizations must have a vision from sustainability to growth and why they need to align their technology investment with our new healthcare reality
Watch the replay to learn about the digital transformation trends that will impact healthcare in 2023 and beyond.
RGP’s Healthcare Team can help you learn how healthcare organizations are implementing and using technology to streamline operations, optimize processes, and improve overall organizational performance.
Want more info? Just ask: email@example.com