Compliance with the new lease accounting standards – ASC 842/IFRS 16/GASB 87 – is a challenge for many organizations, but also an opportunity to improve policies & processes.
Compliance with the new lease accounting standards – ASC 842 / IFRS 16 / GASB 87 – is a challenge for many organizations, but it also represents an opportunity to improve policies and processes. Taking a more strategic approach can aid in the push to shorten month end close while moving toward a system of “continuous accounting,” in which data flows seamlessly from one process to another.
A panel of experts from RGP and CoStar discuss the following topics:
- Developing a successful project plan
- Creating process improvement
- Anticipating implementation challenges
- Evaluating essential system requirements
- Driving value past implementation