8th Annual Dallas IIA Super Conference
The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) serves as the internal audit profession’s global voice, recognized authority, acknowledged leader, chief advocate, and principal educator. On February 25, 1949, Dallas was established as the 30th chapter of the IIA. The Dallas Chapter is currently the 5th largest chapter in North America, with approximately 2,100 members. Our purpose and objectives are to:
- Provide value and service to our chapter members through effective education, training and certification programs.
- Build the profession of internal auditing locally through enhanced training and programs to target groups, including supporting targeted universities.
- Promote the global internal audit profession through contributions of resources to research and professional programs.
We’ll be presenting a CPE session on Process Automation & Internal Audit. Rob Kucik, Director, Advisory & Project Services will cover three key areas:
- Fundamental understanding of RPA
- Understanding of common business use cases
- Discussion on the impact RPA can have on the internal audit function