Whether they’re shopping for the right insurance plan, searching for a new provider, navigating an online patient portal, or interacting with their doctor in a telehealth appointment, much of a patient’s experience today happens in digital channels. By helping patients find and plan their care more effectively, practices can optimize patient satisfaction across the entire care continuum, which improves care quality and drives revenue.
Transforming User Experiences for Healthcare Payers and Providers
Mark Deutsch and Zach Berger of Veracity Consulting Group, an RGP company, recently presented a webinar sharing practical guidance on ways to enhance and transform the patient experience.
Watch the replay for useful information for providing optimal patient healthcare, including:
- 5 ways to transform the patient user experience
- Why providers should use their website as a resource tool
- Why providers must instill trust early in the digital experience
- Why it’s important to prioritize patient education and what happens when you don’t
- Why every practice needs to consider having a virtual patient care option
- Why it’s important to build “a front door” for the patient journey
- The latest industry trends as healthcare moves toward virtual/telehealth care
- Why providers need to consider the Top 6 Barriers to Healthcare Access in providing medical care
RGP’s Healthcare team can help you learn how healthcare enterprises are delivering virtual / telehealth care, implementing operational strategies and efficiencies, and growing their markets by optimizing the digital user experience.
Want more info? Just ask: firstname.lastname@example.org.