Fortune 100 Leader in Network Technology Solutions
$2.5+ Billion Acquisition Integration-Project Management Office
A Fortune 100 technology company needed help with acquisition integration, project management, and hands-on leadership support. They chose to partner with RGP on the initiative.
How We Helped
Working under client leadership, an Integration Team of 20 clients and more than a dozen RGP professionals collaborated on 13 cross-functional, interrelated work streams:
- Employee Onboarding
- Facilities, Infrastructure & Technology Readiness
- Organizational Design and Alignment
- Legal Entity Management
- Financial Management Reporting & Compliance
- Product and Technology Introduction
- Marketing and Corporate Communication Strategy and Solutions
- Services Introduction
- Orderability and Supply Chain Readiness
- Customer and Partner Readiness
- Sales and Field Readiness
- Channels and Partner Enablement
- Business Unit Readiness
Working two-in-a-box, a RGP Work Stream Project Manager and designated Client Lead determined scope, milestones and deliverables. We used the Client’s integration tools and Project Management approach to align their execution framework with the 13 work streams.
Working with the VP of Acquisition Integration and Integration Lead, RGP's professionals delivered tailored onboarding, training team members on work stream execution methods and Project Management tools, so they could hit the ground running. The RGP Team helped keep the project on target for successful completion through a complex and lengthy integration.